Terms & Conditions
1. As digital display settings vary, some colours may appear different on screen than in person. Always request a colour swatch if you need an exact match.
2. The designs, colours, fabrics, dimensions and prices of the products available may change at any time, at the discretion of Gaynor Churchward.com Ltd.
3. Each item is dyed, assembled and hand-finished by skilled artisans. As a result, there may be variations in colour, design and size from piece to piece.
4. All products remain the property of Gaynor Churchward.com Ltd until paid for in full.
5. Delivery of your order may suffer delays and additional fees due to issues beyond the control of Gaynor Churchward.com Ltd. For more information see the Shipping page.
6. All products are dry clean only. Creasing may occur during transit. To remove, steam carefully or iron on a low heat using a protective barrier cloth. If you are unsure, please consult a specialist dry cleaner before treating the product.
Embellishments such as beads, tassels, cord, appliqué and embroidery must be handled with care.
7. Please inspect your order thoroughly upon arrival, and inform us immediately if it fails to meet your satisfaction in any way. Faults must be reported within 14 days of receipt, by sending a clear explanation and photographic evidence of the issue in question.
8. Our quality control process is extremely vigilant, but please be aware that every product made by Gaynor Churchward.com Ltd is hand-finished - the small quirks and eccentricities of each piece are part of their unique charm.
9. Returns will be accepted only in exceptional circumstances, and at the discretion of the company director.